Lollibop 2013: Win 4 Tickets To The Festival For Children (UK Only)
|June 17, 2013||Posted by Luschka under Competitions, Good Stuff, Products|
Though the weather could fool you, it is actually summer time, and with the supposed sunshine, British summer brings you festivals, festivals and more festivals. Every August, Lollibop Festival is the pinnacle of childhood festivals, and I am so excited to be able to attend again this year.
This year, Lollibop Festival will still be a 3-day affair, but rather than Regents Park, it’ll be over the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, which I can only imagine will be amazing, having spent two fantastic days there last year.
Rather than just raving about how much fun we had last year, or going on about how we’re looking forward to it this year, I’m thrilled to be able to once again offer you the chance to win a family ticket to attend Lollibop on the 16th, 17th or 18th of August.
Lollibop offers a wonderful day out for the family, especially if you’ve ever watched any children’s TV.
The incredible line-up – aimed at children under the age of 10 – combines some of the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well as hundreds of activities, workshops and interactive areas. The 2013 programme is still being finalised, but head over to their website to see what’s already in store.
Last year’s Lollibop Festival we definitely arrived too late in the day and didn’t have the chance to do everything available, so this year we’ll be making the journey a lot earlier, and getting there when the doors open.
Ameli loved doing yoga with the Pipplings, and screamed like a groupie when Mr Maker came out on stage. I thought the village street with it’s ‘rooms’ for music, art, shopping, dress up and kids-tech was amazing – I still want to set one up in my garden – and my husband thought the Science Museum bit was fantastic. Aviya was just five months, and even she spent most of the day in wide eyed wonder. We’re very excited about going again.
If you don’t want to wait and see what happens with the competition, you can buy your tickets from Ticketmaster now.
Early bird tickets are:
- Single – £20
- Family – £78 (four over 12 months)
- Groups of 10+ – £18 per person
- Single – £28
- Family – £110 (four over 12 months)
- Groups of 10+ – £23 per person
The enter to win the competition, head over to the Lollibop Line Up page, and have a browse around. Come back here and leave a comment below, telling me what you’d love to see or most look forward to. Remember to click on the +1 on Rafflecopter to register your entry!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
· The competition closes 1 July 2013
· We have one family pass to giveaway. The pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 12 months do not require a ticket)
· The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either August 16, or August 17 or August 18. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize
· Travel and accommodation are not included
· The prize is non-refundable and NO cash alternative will be offered
– The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the tickets
– The prize includes all events and activities at LolliBop but not food and drink from any stalls or bar